1. Using computer programs or other creative works created by Andrew Revvo (“Author”), in particular when concluding a license agreement with the Author, you as an individual (“You”) can transfer your personal data to him.
2. The Author uses the obtained personal data without violating the rights and legitimate interests of the subjects of personal data. In particular, the Author does not disclose to third parties and does not distribute the obtained personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data.
3. Creative activity of the Author, as an natural person, is governed by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. The Author be entitled to earn royalties and license fees, disposing of his exclusive right, according to art.1233 of the Civil Code.
4. The use of personal data in the Russian Federation is regulated by the Federal law of the Russian Federation 152-FZ “On personal data” (“152-FZ”). According to p.1 art.2 152-FZ, this law does not apply to relations arising in the processing of personal data by individuals solely for personal use, unless the rights of subjects of personal data are not violated. According to clause 3 Decrees of the Government of the Russian Federation No.747 on the list of personal, family and home needs, such needs include the needs of citizens associated with the creation of results of creative activity, including programs for electronic computers, including making changes to these programs.
4.1. The use of personal data of residents of the European Union is governed by the EU Regulation 2016/679 “General Data Protection Regulation” (“GDPR”). According to art.(18) this regulation does not apply to the processing of personal data by a natural person in the course of a purely personal activity and thus with no connection to a professional or commercial activity. Personal activities could include correspondence and the holding of addresses, or social networking and online activity undertaken within the context of such activities.
5. The Author takes actions to protect the obtained personal data, in particular, guided by the requirements of the Government of the Russian Federation for the protection of personal data and to the levels of protection of personal data, as well as by other regulatory requirements.
6. The Author does not use personal data for identification and authentication purposes.
7. When using the website or computer program of the Author, technical data related to the user activities may be created. The Author uses this data to improve his creative products, to ensure accessibility, compatibility and security, to prevent fraud and piracy. In this case, personal data directly or after a pseudonymization, any authentication data, cookies and digital markers are not used. Thereby the possibility of tracking particular natural persons is excluded. The Author does not use these technical data to profiling a natural person, particularly in order to take decisions concerning her or him or for analysing or predicting her or his personal preferences, behaviours and attitudes.
8. The Author does not use personal data for marketing purposes. Automated decision-making is not used.
9. On websites of the Author, personal data are not grouped into organized collections to search, also personal data are not recorded in databases, but only transmitted directly to the Author by e-mail. According to p.2 of article 1260 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, electronic messages may not be considered as databases.
10. The processing of personal data is terminated after the expiry of the contract with the personal data subject, and within 5 years from the date of termination of the contractual obligations. Electronic messages can be deleted at any time, if no longer needed.
11. You have the right to request from the Author access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. Also You have the right to withdraw your consent to the personal data processing at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You have the right to receive confirmation from the Author as to whether the personal data relating to You in processing, and in this case, You have the right to access your personal data.
Write directly to the Author at email@example.com for all questions regarding the use of your personal data by the Author.
Last modified 2018-05-24. Changes are made by the Author.