This converter uses native Microsoft Office 2003 convert engine from Microsoft.
No Microsoft Office installed is required for most popular file formats, including *.doc, *.docx, *.wps, *.wpd.
Native Convert Engine
This program converts office documents using native Microsoft Office 2003 converter engine. The same look:
Old Office File Format Support
It can convert office documents to a portable RTF format:
- *.docm, *.docx - Microsoft Word 2007 (additional download is required)
- *.doc - Microsoft Word 6,95,97-2003 (additional download is required)
- *.wps - Microsoft Works 9/8/7/6/5(2000)/4.x (additional download is required)
- *.doc, *wpd - WordPerfect 6.x/5.x (additional download is required)
- *.mcw,*.xls,*.pwi,*.wk*,etc - different documents supported by Microsoft Office 2003 (Microsoft Office 2003 full install is required)
- *.wri - Windows Write (on 2000/XP)
- *.htm, *.html, *.htx, *.otm - HTML (on 2000/XP)
For most cases no Office installed is required.
ToRTF Converter Features
- Convert libraries from Microsoft;
- Drag and drop support;
- Can convert single or multiple files or folders;
- Microsoft Office is not required for most file formats;
- Command line support;
- Fast multi-thread conversion, optimized for dual-core CPUs.
After carefully reviewing your product, we would also like to congratulate the high quality standards achieved by your software in front of it's competitors. Moreover, to let your users know about this certification, you may display the conclusion of the review on your website: "Very simple, fast and reliable tool to convert various files, office documents, HTML, etc. to a portable RTF format."
We are impressed with the quality of your product and encourage you to keep this high standards in the future.
Ready to try it on your computer?
There is a free trial that works 30 days. Download these components to test before your buy.
32 or 64 bit Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 are supported. Some supported file formats require extended Microsoft Office 2003 components installed.
To uninstall use standard Windows settings: Start → Settings → Apps & features. Click the Atrise ToRTF icon and then click Uninstall.
ToRTF Updates and Improvements
If you have found a bug or an issue, feel free to report it to the author to fix. We can help many users worldwide.