This program converts RTF and Office documents to plain HTML/XHTML code.
No Microsoft Office installed is required for most popular file formats.
Clean HTML Code from Documents
This program converts office documents using native Microsoft Office 2003 RTF converter engine to simple HTML file.
File Format Support
It can convert RTF and office documents to clean HTML5 file:
- *.rtf - RTF file.
- *.docm, *.docx - Microsoft Word 2007 (additional download is required)
- *.doc - Microsoft Word 6,95,97-2003 (additional download is required)
- *.wps - Microsoft Works 9/8/7/6/5(2000)/4.x (additional download is required)
- *.doc, *wpd - WordPerfect 6.x/5.x (additional download is required)
- *.mcw,*.xls,*.pwi,*.wk*,etc - different documents supported by Microsoft Office 2003 (Microsoft Office 2003 installed is required)
- *.wri - Windows Write (on 2000/XP)
For most cases no Microsoft Office installed is required.
- Clean HTML5 code ready for styling and modify;
- Convert libraries from Microsoft;
- Drag and drop support;
- Can convert single or multiple files or folders;
- Microsoft Office is not required for most file formats;
- Command line support;
- Fast multi-thread conversion, optimized for dual-core CPUs.
Create HTML files from text documents like doc, rtf and others. Just drag and drop text file on this program window and will generate automatically a new HTML page. Is very usefully if you do not have html knowledge or you need to make a lot of pages with full amount of text. Have a very good HTML output. — Freedownloadspace
5 Stars Award on Best Downloads Center! — BestDownloadsCenter